Hardware & Network Engineer
Course Duration: 8 Months
Course Fees: 45,000/-
CloudNet Sponsor: 15, 001/-
Student Fees: INR 29,999/-
[33% course fee sponsored by CloudNet Institute of Information Technology (P) Limited]
Technomerit Certified Hardware & Network Engineer is an advance certification program in field of IT Hardware & Networking to prepare you next generation technology solution. This course is design by subject expert to prepare you high end technology to get ready for IT Infrastructure industry. This course covers today’s most demandable certification including Hardware A+, Networking N+ & CCNA – Routing & Switching to help you to land your dream career in IT Infrastructure. All program design based on global vender curriculum to prepare you certification exam under guidance of experienced professional trainer to crack your global exam. After successfully completion of program you will get a course compilation certificate and 3 years dedicated placement support from our HR Team.
CCNA – Routing & Switching
Technomerit Certified Hardware & Network Engineer is the foundation of your IT career
Technomerit Certified Hardware & Network Engineer is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support, Network administration and IT operational job roles. It is about much more than enough to skill including to Install, Configure and manage Hardware, Operating System, Networking, Data Security, PC Assembling and Troubleshooting, Cisco Network Devices management, Advance LAN & WAN management, IP Routing and IP Security.
- To install & assemble hardware peripheral & components.
- To install, configure & manage different operating system.
- Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
- A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
- To install & configure network peripheral, components and devices.
- To Install and Configure WiFi Access Point, Switch and Router.
- To Install and Configure Broadband and Leased line.
About course high light in Techno Merit Kolkata
- Learning Hardware & Networking Engineering course in Kolkata is foundation of your IT Career.
- Our all course design based on latest global course curriculum in Kolkata.
- Techno Merit all instructor are certified and you will get ready for industry to learn IT Hardware Networking & Server course in Kolkata.
- Techno Merit is one of the best IT Hardware Networking Institute in Kolkata.
- To learning Hardware A+, Networking N+, CCNA – Routing & Switching course in Techno Merit Kolkata it will also come with 100% assured job support.
- You will get 3 years dedicated placement support and life time e-placement support.
- Hardware & Network Engineer course in Techno Merit will also offer you, life time elearning solution support that will great to you to learn anywhere, any time.
Certification Preparation by this course:
Computer Fundamental (Course Objective)
- Introduction to Computer
- Computer Hardware, Software and Firmware
- Explain to INPUT, OUTPUT and Process Devices
- Computer Operating System
- Describe common application
- Internet and utility
Hardware A+ (Course Objective)
- Introduction to Computer
- Explain to Number System
- Describe & Given a scenario to simulated test to Logic Gates
- Describe to the Motherboard
- Explain the purposes and uses of various peripheral types
- Describe & explain Firmware
- Describe & explain BIOS and UEFI
- Configure BIOS and UEFI
- Describe & Given a scenario to ROM and FLASH Memory
- Describe & Given a scenario to RAM
- Describe & Given a scenario to Microprocessor
- Describe & Given a scenario to Hard Disk Drive
- Describe & Given a scenario to SSD
- Describe & Given a scenario to CD, DVD, Blue Ray
- Describe & Given a scenario to Display Unit
- Given a scenario, install and configure laptop hardware and components.
- Given a scenario within the display of a laptop.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate laptop features
- Compare and contrast characteristics of various types of other mobile devices.
- Summarize power supply types and features
- Given a scenario, install and configure Motherboard, CPU, RAM, HDD, and SMPS to assemble a PC.
- Given a scenario, install and maintain various print technologies
- Compare and contrast common operating system types and their purposes.
- Compare and contrast features of Microsoft Windows versions.
- Summarize general OS installation considerations and upgrade methods.
- Install and Configure Device Drivers
- Given a scenario, use appropriate Microsoft command line tools.
- Given a scenario, use Microsoft operating system features and tools.
- Given a scenario, use Microsoft Windows Control Panel utilities
- Summarize application installation and configuration concepts
- Given a scenario, configure Microsoft Windows networking on a client/desktop
- Given a scenario, use features and tools of the Mac OS and Linux client/desktop operating systems.
- Compare and contrast TCP and UDP ports, protocols, and their purposes.
- Compare and contrast common networking hardware devices.
- Given a scenario, install and configure a basic wired/wireless SOHO network.
- Compare and contrast wireless networking protocols
- Summarize the properties and purposes of services provided by networked hosts.
- Explain common network configuration concepts
- Compare and contrast Internet connection types, network types, and their features.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate networking tools.
- Compare and contrast cloud computing concepts.
- Given a scenario, set up and configure client-side virtualization
- Given a scenario, use the best practice methodology to resolve problems.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot Common Hardware, Software, and Networking Problem.
Networking N+ (Course Objective)
- Introduction to Networking
- Explain the purposes and uses of ports and protocols.
- Explain devices, applications, protocols and services at their appropriate OSI layers.
- Explain the concepts and characteristics of routing and switching.
- Given a scenario, configure the appropriate IP addressing components.
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of network topologies, types and technologies.
- Given a scenario, implement the appropriate wireless technologies and configurations.
- Summarize cloud concepts and their purposes.
- Explain the functions of network services.
- Given a scenario, deploy the appropriate cabling solution.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate placement of networking devices on a network and install/configure them.
- Explain the purposes and use cases for advanced networking devices.
- Explain the purposes of virtualization and network storage technologies.
- Compare and contrast WAN technologies.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate documentation and diagrams to manage the network.
- Compare and contrast business continuity and disaster recovery concepts.
- Explain common scanning, monitoring and patching processes and summarize their expected outputs.
- Given a scenario, use remote access methods.
- Identify policies and best practices.
- Summarize the purposes of physical security devices.
- Explain authentication and access controls.
- Given a scenario, secure a basic wireless network.
- Summarize common networking attacks.
- Given a scenario, implement network device hardening.
- Explain common mitigation techniques and their purposes.
- Explain the network troubleshooting methodology.
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate tool.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common wired connectivity and performance issues.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common wireless connectivity and performance issues.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common network service issues.
CCNA – Routing & Switching (Course Objective)
Building a Simple Network
- Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Understanding the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Introducing LANs
- Operating Cisco IOS® Software
- Starting a Switch
- Understanding Ethernet and Switch Operation
- Troubleshooting Common Switch Media Issues
Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Understanding the TCP/IP Internet Layer
- Understanding IP Addressing and Subnets
- Understanding the TCP/IP Transport Layer
- Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Configuring a Cisco Router
- Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Enabling Static Routing
- Learning Basics of Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Establish Internet Connectivity
- Troubleshoot Internet Connectivity
Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Implementing and Troubleshooting VLANs and Trunks
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Routing Between VLANs
- Using a Cisco IOS Network Device as a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Server
- Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
- Implementing Routing Information Protocol (RIP) v2
Introducing IPv4 and IPv6
- Introducing Basic IPv4
- IPv4 Subnet (FLSM, VLSM)
- Introducing Basic IPv6
- Understanding IPv6 Operation
- Configuring IPv6 Static Routes
Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
Implementing Network Device Security
- Securing Administrative Access
- Implementing Device Hardening
- Implementing Advanced Security
Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Troubleshooting a Medium-Sized Network
- Troubleshooting a Scalable Medium-Sized Network
Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Understanding OSPF
- Implementing Multiarea OSPF IPv4
- Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
Implementing Wide Area Networks
- Understanding WAN Technologies
- Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Configuring Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) Tunnels
- Configuring Single-Homed External Border Gateway Protocol (EBGP)
Network Device Management
- Implementing Basic Network Device Management
- Learning About the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Introducing QoS
- Managing Cisco Devices
- Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network