Autodesk 3DS Max Training in Kolkata
Course Duration: 60 Hrs
Eligibility: Fresher 10th/10+2/Graduate with Auto Cad
Course Fees: 14,999/-
Offer Fees: 11,999/-
The Autodesk 3ds Max Design Fundamentals Training Provides A Thorough Introduction To Autodesk 3ds Max Design Software That Will Help New Users Make The Most Of This Sophisticated Application, As Well As Broaden The Horizons Of Existing, Self-Taught Users. The Practices In This Training Are Geared Towards Real-World Tasks Encountered By The Primary Users Of Autodesk 3ds Max Design: Professionals In The Architecture, Interior Design, Civil Engineering, And Product Design Industries.
- Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Interface and Workflow
- Project Configuration
- Assembling Files
- 3D Modeling with Primitives and 2D Objects
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Lighting
- Lighting with Autodesk 3ds Max Design mental ray
- Rendering and Cameras
- Animation for Visualization
Table of Contents:
Content 01 :
- Getting Started With 3ds Max Design & User Interface.
Content 02 :
- Modeling Buildings Using Modifiers,Create simple geometry,Use the Twist, Taper, and FFD modifiers to alter geometry,Use polygon selection and editing techniques
Content 03 :
- Modeling Buildings Using Boolean Operations And Using the Ribbon.
Content 04 :
- Introduction To Materials And Mapping, Create simple materials and apply them to objects, Create a multi-sub/object material for more complex objects, Apply texture maps to model real-world surfaces such as wood, foliage, and stone Apply bump maps to improve the realism of texture maps Use the Propagate option when you work with instanced objects
Content 05 :
- Composite Mapping, Create a composite layer Color correct a layer Define layer transparency and contrast Create a layer defined by a mask Rearrange the order of layers Blend layers Add bump information to layers
Content 06 :
- Spline Mapping, Choose a mapping method for an object Create a spline and use it as a guide when mapping a texture to the object Adjust the mapping through manipulation of the object’s UVW coordinates
Content 07 :
- Using The Multi-Sub/Map, Assign ID numbers to objects in a scene Create sub-maps based on multiple diffuse values Create sub-maps based on multiple bitmap images Create a material from two composited layers of submaps
Content 08 :
- Lighting And Rendering In Daylight. Use a Daylight system to illuminate a scene based on its geographic location, orientation, and time of day. Use Sky Portal objects to gather skylight and cast it into the interior of buildings. Adjust exposure to suit different times of the day.
Content 09 :
- Lighting And Rendering at Daylight, Place photometric lights in a scene and adjust light color. Set shadow parameters so lights cast shadows properly. Set the exposure for a nighttime scene. Use a bitmap image as the scene background and adjust its output for nighttime lighting conditions
Content 10 :
- Indoor Lighting Analysis Use the Lighting Analysis Assistant to prepare a scene for lighting analysis Create a Daylight system Use a weather data file to set daylight system light intensity Create a Light Meter and adjust its sampling point density Adjust the range of color feedback from the Light Meter Convert Light Meter data to spreadsheet format Overlay Light Meter data onto a rendered image of the scene
Content 11 :
- Rendering,Creating Shadow Study,Using the depth of field Camera Effect Using the mental ray renderer, Reducing Complexity In Rendering
Content 12 :
- Working With The Walkthrough Animation, Create a target camera. Adjust camera head tilt and angle. Use Set Key to animate a camera. Render an animation to a sequence of still image files.Create a movie file of your animation. Rendering the walkthrough animation.