Network & System Engineer
Course Duration: 1 Year
Course Fees: 60, 000/-
CloudNet Sponsor: 20, 001/-
Student Fees: INR 39,999/-
[33% course fee sponsored by CloudNet Institute of Information Technology (P) Limited]
Technomerit Certified Network & System Engineer is an advanced diploma program in the field of IT Hardware & Networking to prepare your next generation technology solution. This course is designed by a subject expert to prepare you high-end technology to get ready for the IT Infrastructure industry. This course covers today’s most demandable certification including Hardware A+, Networking N+, CCNA – Routing & Switching, MCSA – Windows Server 2016 and RHCSA – RedHat Enterprise 7 to help you to land your dream career in IT Infrastructure. All program design based on global vender curriculum to prepare your certification exam under the guidance of an experienced professional trainer to crack your global exam. After successfully compilation of program you will get a course compilation certificate and 3 years dedicated placement support from our HR Team.
CCNA – Routing & Switching
MCSA – Windows Server 2016
RHCSA – RedHat Enterprise 7
Technomerit Certified Network & System Engineer is the foundation of your IT career Technomerit Certified Network & System Engineer is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support, Network administration, System administration and IT operational job roles. It is about much more than enough to skill including to Install, Configure and manage Hardware, Operating System, Networking, Data Security, PC Assembling and Troubleshooting, Cisco Network Devices management, Advance LAN & WAN management, IP Routing, IP Security, Windows Server Administration and RedHat Enterprise Linux Administration.
- To install & assemble hardware peripheral & components.
- To install, configure & manage different operating system.
- Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
- A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
- To install & configure network peripheral, components and devices.
- To Install and Configure WiFi Access Point, Switch and Router.
- To Install and Configure Broadband and Leased line.
- To Install, Configure, Manage and Monitor Windows Server 2016
- To Install, Configure, Manage and Monitor RedHat Enterprise 7
About course high light in Techno Merit Kolkata
- Learning Networking & System Engineering course in Kolkata is foundation of your IT Career.
- Our all course design based on latest global course curriculum in Kolkata.
- Techno Merit all instructor are certified and you will get ready for industry to learn IT Hardware Networking & Server course in Kolkata.
- Techno Merit is one of the best IT Hardware Networking Institute in Kolkata.
- To learning Hardware A+, Networking N+, CCNA – Routing & Switching, MCSA – Windows Server 2016 and RHCSA – RedHat Enterprise 7 course in Techno Merit Kolkata it will also come with 100% assured job support.
- You will get 3 years dedicated placement support and life time e-placement support.
- Network & System Engineer course in Techno Merit will also offer you, life time e-learning solution support that will great to you to learn anywhere, any time.
Certification Preparation by this course:
- Introduction to Computer
- Computer Hardware, Software and Firmware
- Explain to INPUT, OUTPUT and Process Devices
- Computer Operating System
- Describe common application
- Internet and utility
- Introduction to Computer
- Explain to Number System
- Describe & Given a scenario to simulated test to Logic Gates
- Describe to the Motherboard
- Explain the purposes and uses of various peripheral types
- Describe & explain Firmware
- Describe & explain BIOS and UEFI
- Configure BIOS and UEFI
- Describe & Given a scenario to ROM and FLASH Memory
- Describe & Given a scenario to RAM
- Describe & Given a scenario to Microprocessor
- Describe & Given a scenario to Hard Disk Drive
- Describe & Given a scenario to SSD
- Describe & Given a scenario to CD, DVD, Blue Ray
- Describe & Given a scenario to Display Unit
- Given a scenario, install and configure laptop hardware and components.
- Given a scenario within the display of a laptop.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate laptop features
- Compare and contrast characteristics of various types of other mobile devices.
- Summarize power supply types and features
- Given a scenario, install and configure Motherboard, CPU, RAM, HDD, and SMPS to assemble a PC.
- Given a scenario, install and maintain various print technologies
- Compare and contrast common operating system types and their purposes.
- Compare and contrast features of Microsoft Windows versions.
- Summarize general OS installation considerations and upgrade methods.
- Install and Configure Device Drivers
- Given a scenario, use appropriate Microsoft command line tools.
- Given a scenario, use Microsoft operating system features and tools.
- Given a scenario, use Microsoft Windows Control Panel utilities
- Summarize application installation and configuration concepts
- Given a scenario, configure Microsoft Windows networking on a client/desktop
- Given a scenario, use features and tools of the Mac OS and Linux client/desktop operating systems.
- Compare and contrast TCP and UDP ports, protocols, and their purposes.
- Compare and contrast common networking hardware devices.
- Given a scenario, install and configure a basic wired/wireless SOHO network.
- Compare and contrast wireless networking protocols
- Summarize the properties and purposes of services provided by networked hosts.
- Explain common network configuration concepts
- Compare and contrast Internet connection types, network types, and their features.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate networking tools.
- Compare and contrast cloud computing concepts.
- Given a scenario, set up and configure client-side virtualization
- Given a scenario, use the best practice methodology to resolve problems.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot Common Hardware, Software, and Networking Problem.
- Introduction to Networking
- Explain the purposes and uses of ports and protocols.
- Explain devices, applications, protocols and services at their appropriate OSI layers.
- Explain the concepts and characteristics of routing and switching.
- Given a scenario, configure the appropriate IP addressing components.
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of network topologies, types and technologies.
- Given a scenario, implement the appropriate wireless technologies and configurations.
- Summarize cloud concepts and their purposes.
- Explain the functions of network services.
- Given a scenario, deploy the appropriate cabling solution.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate placement of networking devices on a network and install/configure them.
- Explain the purposes and use cases for advanced networking devices.
- Explain the purposes of virtualization and network storage technologies.
- Compare and contrast WAN technologies.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate documentation and diagrams to manage the network.
- Compare and contrast business continuity and disaster recovery concepts.
- Explain common scanning, monitoring and patching processes and summarize their expected outputs.
- Given a scenario, use remote access methods.
- Identify policies and best practices.
- Summarize the purposes of physical security devices.
- Explain authentication and access controls.
- Given a scenario, secure a basic wireless network.
- Summarize common networking attacks.
- Given a scenario, implement network device hardening.
- Explain common mitigation techniques and their purposes.
- Explain the network troubleshooting methodology.
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate tool.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common wired connectivity and performance issues.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common wireless connectivity and performance issues.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common network service issues.
CCNA – Routing & Switching
Building a Simple Network
- Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Understanding the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Introducing LANs
- Operating Cisco IOS® Software
- Starting a Switch
- Understanding Ethernet and Switch Operation
- Troubleshooting Common Switch Media Issues
Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Understanding the TCP/IP Internet Layer
- Understanding IP Addressing and Subnets
- Understanding the TCP/IP Transport Layer
- Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Configuring a Cisco Router
- Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Enabling Static Routing
- Learning Basics of Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Establish Internet Connectivity
- Troubleshoot Internet Connectivity
Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Implementing and Troubleshooting VLANs and Trunks
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Routing Between VLANs
- Using a Cisco IOS Network Device as a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Server
- Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
- Implementing Routing Information Protocol (RIP) v2
Introducing IPv4 and IPv6
- Introducing Basic IPv4
- IPv4 Subnet (FLSM, VLSM)
- Introducing Basic IPv6
- Understanding IPv6 Operation
- Configuring IPv6 Static Routes
Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
Implementing Network Device Security
- Securing Administrative Access
- Implementing Device Hardening
- Implementing Advanced Security
Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Troubleshooting a Medium-Sized Network
- Troubleshooting a Scalable Medium-Sized Network
Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Understanding OSPF
- Implementing Multiarea OSPF IPv4
- Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
Implementing Wide Area Networks
- Understanding WAN Technologies
- Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Configuring Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) Tunnels
- Configuring Single-Homed External Border Gateway Protocol (EBGP)
Network Device Management
- Implementing Basic Network Device Management
- Learning About the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Introducing QoS
- Managing Cisco Devices
- Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network
MCSA – Windows Server 2016
70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
Module 1: Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
Module 2: Configuring local storage
Module 3: Implementing enterprise storage solutions
Module 4: Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
Module 5: Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
Module 6: Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
Module 7: Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
Module 8: Implementing failover clustering
Module 9: Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
Module 10: Implementing Network Load Balancing
Module 11: Creating and managing deployment images
Module 12: Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
Module 1: Planning and implementing an IPv4 network
Module 2: Implementing DHCP
Module 3: Implementing IPv6
Module 4: Implementing DNS
Module 5: Implementing and managing IPAM
Module 6: Remote access in Windows Server 2016
Module 7: Implementing DirectAccess
Module 8: Implementing VPNs
Module 9: Implementing networking for branch offices
Module 10: Configuring advanced networking features
Module 11: Implementing Software Defined Networking
70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllers
Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
Module 6: Managing user settings with Group Policy
Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
RHCSA – RedHat Enterprise 7
Module 1: Introduction to the command line
Module 2: Managing physical storage
Module 3: Install and configure software components and services
Module 4: Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
Module 5: Monitor and manage running processes
Module 6: Manage and secure files and file systems
Module 7: Administer users and groups
Module 8: Review the system log files and journal for issues
Module 9: Troubleshoot problems and analyze systems with Red Hat Insights
Module 10: Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
Module 11: Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
Module 12: Access security files, file systems, and networks
Module 13: Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
Module 14: Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
Module 15: Manage security and system access
Module 16: Control the boot process and system services